Rules & Etiquette
For the safety and convenience of all, please adhere to the following rules/etiquette:
- All fitness centre users must be current member.
- FOBS are only to be used for people who hold the membership.
- All fitness centre users must wear a shirt.
- Ensure that collars secure free weights before being used.
- Clean and wipe off machines after use.
- Do not rest on weight equipment between sets
- Remove all weight plates from equipment and bars when you are finished and return them to the appropriate racks.
- Do not drop weight plates, barbells or dumbbells on the floor.
- Return all dumbbells and barbells to the appropriate racks when finished.
- Ensure that the buckles on weight belts do not damage upholstered equipment.
- Use a spotter when appropriate.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to AYR Motor Centre Reception Staff